EARN MONEY BY SIMPLE COPY PASTE JOBS

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris





























DOWNLOAD


Iris Lyrics




And i´d give up forever to touch you

´Cause I know that you feel me somehow

You´re the closets to heaven that i´ll ever be

And I don´t wanna go home right now



And all I cant taste in this moment

And all I can breath is your life

And sonner or later it´s over

I jost don´t wanna miss you tonight



CHORUS:



And I don´t want the world to see me

´Cause I don´t think that they´d understand

When everything´s made to be broken

I just want you to know who I am



And you can´t fight the tears that ain´t coming

Or the moments of truth in your lies

When everything feels like the movies

And you bleed just to know you´re alive.



CHORUS




Goo Goo Dolls Iris

0 comments: